The ONE Group have partnered with an excellent global biotech company who are currently going through a really exciting period of growth. They are at late-stage clinical trials for two of their products and are looking for an accountant to join their growing UK team, with close ties to their US office and reporting directly into the Controller.
Our client is looking for someone who will come in and work really collaboratively with the existing tight-knit team, working closely alongside the Finance Manager supporting on various finance responsibilities and interacting with individuals of not only the finance team, but operations and R&D teams. Personality and communication are key factors within this role! You will have a large focus on the R&D side of the accounting, working largely with vendors and interpreting contracts for accounting treatment.
- Month end processes alongside the FM
- Vendor research and management
- VAT verification and support for submission by FM
- Liaison for supplier payments, PO and approval coordination
- Analysis of R&D related prepayments and accruals
- Reviewing contracts for accounting treatment
- Personal expense coordination
- Supporting with R&D TAX credit info
- Audit support and annual statutory audit support
- Supporting all AP processes when necessary
If you have significant experience with month end close, journal entries, accruals, reconciliations, AP processes and thorough VAT knowledge, and you are looking for the next challenge in your career then this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Our client is offering between £35,000 and £40,000 (dependent on experience), as well as an extensive benefits scheme, including: life insurance, private health care and a generous pension.
If you are an open-minded and collaborative Finance professional who is willing to get involved in a really-well rounded position in a growing, global company, then please get in touch with Ewan at The ONE Group.