This client has many facets to its business and they currently have an exciting opportunity to join their small and friendly finance team
Working in a role that will accommodate someone who has recently qualified or someone who is on track to qualify in the next couple of years, the duties and experience expectations will be cut according to the level of the candidate.
These duties will include;
- Month end reporting for group companies
- Production of monthly reporting pack submission
- Monthly, quarterly and annual accounts production
- Quarterly reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Assisting with completion of financial accounts
- Preparation of R & D claims
- Assisting with preparation of and maintenance of budgets
- Payroll and pension processing
- Year end payroll returns and P11ds
- Producing reports for stakeholders as appropriate
- Reviewing and putting in place recommendations for system improvements
- Ad hoc duties
This role offers immense scope for someone to join a business that has a rich and extremely interesting history and continues to remain avant garde at the same time.
If you are actively studying towards an accountancy qualification or perhaps are working in practice and are looking to make your first step in to the commercial sector, this role will be a great fit if you like variety and learning in an agile business and team.
The successful candidate will be a keen communicator, have excellent IT skills and will have a professional and forward-thinking approach to their work.
An excellent benefits package is on offer alongside flexible working and the potential to work part-time if required.
Interviews will be taking place imminently so send your CV for immediate consideration.