Double digit sales growth year-on-year isn't easy to achieve particularly in these strange economic times but this leading KBB manufacturer have managed just that.
Due to this ongoing expansion plans they are recruiting for 5 Field Sales Executives to cover the below locations:
- North London - WD, EN, UB, HA, NW, N, E, IG covering Watford, Enfield, Uxbridge, Harrow and Ilford
- South West - SA, CF, NP, BS, BA, TA, EX, TQ, PL,& TR covering South Wales, Somerset, North Somerset, Exeter, Cornwall and Devon
- East Anglia - postcodes LN, PE, NR, CB, IP[, CM, CP, SS covering Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire & Essex
- South East - RM, SE, CR, BR, DA, ME, CT, TN covering Kent, Romford, Croydon and Tunbridge Wells
- West Midlands - B, ST, TF, WV, WS, DY, WR, GL, HR & LD covering Bath, Bristol, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Mid / North Wales
If you want to be part of this leading brands exciting growth plans and how field sales experience within the construction / building products sector then get in touch.
It's important you have a desire to learn and grow and can take onboard and communicate the technical features and benefits of a product.
No one day will be the same as this is a project led sales role following it from conception at design / specification stage with architects through to completion with contractors / installers and merchants.
This renowned brand has more than 90 years heritage and specialises in providing a superb product offering to the healthcare, education, hospitality and public sector markets.
To apply you should either have experience working within the specification sector presenting CPD's or have an interest in being trained in that sector. Additionally, you must be as comfortable discussing technical matters with installers on site as you are conducting trade days within a builders merchants.
Fully product training is given so you could from any product background but ideally you would have sold of features and benefits rather than price.
On offer is a competitive salary depending on experience plus an excellent bonus scheme of over £10,000 and a fully expensed company car plus progression opportunities as the company continues to grow.
For a confidential discussion contact Natalie Matthews on 01223 237888 or 07879 886236 or