A good client of mine who are currently recruiting left, right and centre; are looking to take on the above role. You'll be a technology subject matter expert and get involved with the research, design and implementation of stable and technically strong solutions.
This is a hybrid role where you'll go into the office once a week or as needed, so being able to easily travel to the Cambridgeshire area is important.
What you'll get involved with:
- Research, design and develop solutions, creating stability and technical strength across the business
- Document designs for configuration and tabling
- Complete as-is assessments
- Maintain the business' architectural vision
- Provide technical guidance and advice to PMs to ensure effective implementation of systems and services
- Drive change through new ideas, working with other architects to try and find the right technology solution for the business.
What you'll need to be successful:
- A broad knowledge and deep understanding of IT technologies
- Sound understanding of best practice architecture and design methods
- Good understanding of 3rd party products, how they're deployed, procured, vendor evaluation and selection practice
- Clear communication skills, being able to articulate technical requirements and challenge poor designs that may have negative implications on the business
- Significant experience of application integration and implementation and their architectural implications
It would be beneficial if you had:
- Relevant technology degree
- TOGAF certification
If you're interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV. For more information on this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.