Marketing: Audience Manager
Northamptonshire / London with flexible and remote options available
As an Audience Manager, for this global company, you will play a pivotal role in influencing how the business interact with their customers. Ensuring they target the right customers, in the right place at the right time. Your work will support and drive the delivery of their multi-channel commercial programmes, to effectively promote products and services to existing and future customers.
You will be key in identifying how the business should optimise their media plans from the data you are seeing.
Working with the analytical team. You will be instrumental in providing data and insight to determine if they are changing buying habits or behaviours pre and post media activity. You will support any audience requests from multiple stakeholders, by delivering audiences based on the objective of the programme. You will build out an audience profile on the segmented data so that we can track behaviours pre and post launch of any activity, as well as giving any recommendations on how they could optimise.
In this role you'll...
- Review persona buying habits and behaviours on a monthly basis
- Support the data analytics team by pulling together online data and insight that will be used to deliver the overall commercial programme performance report.
- Identify target audiences and understand their behaviour and habits by looking at the data within Adobe
- Give recommendations on how to optimise commercial programmes according to geographic exposure, frequency and time spans
- Providing audience profiles for all requested audience selections
- Continuously evaluate audience behaviours to ensure we're delivering on the programme objective