We are working with a US based company who have developed a new medical device which will transform the way clinicians diagnose and treat skin wounds and burns. Combining optical and AI technology, this is an amazing piece of equipment which has now gone into clinical trials in the US, UK and shortly, the EU.
The organisation has a central London based office are seeking a UK based Field Engineer to support equipment out on clinical trials.
Primarily based within UK and Ireland, trials will also open up within Europe and there will be significant overseas travel.
Product training will be provided in the US.
- Maintenance of the company's devices at off-site clinical locations across the UK and EU
- Documentation, component, and system level test and debugging, and preventative maintenance
- Work with a team of Optical-Imaging, electrical, and mechanical engineers and quality engineers to achieve project deliverables and support with product development
- Support clinicians with training and technical solutions, supporting triage remotely or on-site
- Ideally a biomedical engineering qualification or suitable experience servicing medical devices
- Hands-on engineering, calibration and PPM skills
- Python programming skills would be very useful
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, with superb attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused
- Able to travel, with some overnight stays
- £40-60k salary depending on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Health cover
- Perks at Work Employee Discount Programme
- All travel costs expensed