The ONE Group are collaborating with this Cambridgeshire based team who are commercialising ground-breaking technology and taking it to market. We couldn't say kinder things about them; they are all-round good guys and provide a wonderful working environment for their growing team.
The role we are recruiting for this time, is a Biosensor Scientist to work with R&D on focused projects with timescales.
- Fabrication and characterisation of biosensors using graphene
- Explore novel surface chemistry and processing to optimise performance
- Build and evaluate novel device structures and testing methods
- Manage individual projects and compile updates for management team reviews
- Share research through publications and external events
- Document & implement R&D practices, approaches & policies
- Work with external partners and manage their contributions
- Masters or PhD from a leading university in electrochemistry/biochemistry/ bioengineering or similar
- Industrial experience
- Strong applied, hands-on experimental capabilities
- Knowledge and experience working with Biosensors
- The company is based in a rural location, where public transport is very limited, so a full driving licence is needed
There are some excellent benefits on offer, along with a friendly culture and all sorts of social activities (climbing clubs, running clubs, etc). If you're relocating to the area, you will find them a welcoming team! They can also provide sponsorship.