We are looking for an immediately available Claims Handler to join a busy team at a market leading Damage Restoration company based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire on a 9-month maternity cover contract. This role will be Monday-Friday 9:45am-6:00pm and is looking to pay £19,000 per annum.
In this role, you will be responsible for your own claim's caseload, ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are consistently delivered for key client contracts. You will be dealing with all interested parties of a claim, from initial notification, all the way through to completion of the claim.
Key duties in this role may include:
- Assisting the dispatch function during busy periods
- Attending the occasional client visits (both internal & external)
- Providing support to the Policy Holder/Customers throughout the claim whilst giving prompt and accurate advice
- Updating claims portfolio daily
- Achieving 90% KPI's for call monitoring and effective touches
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and efficiently responding to customer needs
- Proactively reviewing claims
- Managing claims from beginning to end, using the diary system to review progression
- Managing the collection and processing of excess payments
- Setting up new claims on the system and entering into the diary
The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer facing/administrative role previously and possess an excellent telephone manner. Good IT skills are essential along with the ability to prioritise workloads, whilst being organised and time efficient to meet deadlines. A natural flare for customer service is desirable, along with a friendly and approachable demeanour.
If this sounds like the role for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!