3-6 months Part Time Contract
My client is in the market for temporary Communications Coordinator on a part time basis (roughly 18 hours per week) who can spend the majority of time working from home, coming in the office occasionally for meetings etc.
If you have experience fulfilling the below responsibilities and are looking for an immediate start, part time position please get in touch.
- Liaising with designers and suppliers on the creation and proofing of brand assets
- Drafting marketing communications for external audiences
- Writing promotional emails and also informative emails
- Monitoring email sends, via our CRM database
- Updating brand toolkit and brand guidelines
- Working on the set up of a new picture library resource
- Updating written corporate communications assets: audit of website content about us page; programme 1- pagers; brochures; ppt deck
- Creating and maintaining a systematic record of work in progress
- Content process - collating content contributions, from stakeholders across the communications network and maintaining the CC&M content marketing calendar.
If you are interested or have any questions regarding the position, please get in touch with Harry Bragg @ The One Group