Join a market leader in outdoor and sports products with brands like Disney, Marvel and Nerf proudly featured on their outdoor toys. The company is growing rapidly and there is a need for a Content Creator to come on board and support their ambitious plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for end to end visual content creation from photography and videography of products to creating and editing images and creating adverts and campaigns to post across social media and websites.
In this role, you will have creative freedom, where your own ideas and creativity will be supported. The team are looking for someone bursting with storytelling creativity and an excellent level of skill to engage with their audiences.
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this position will cover duties such as graphic design, videography, animation, and photography.
- This role is centred around collaborating with the Marketing, Product Development and Sales teams to produce material that will be used across key channels for the purposes of product marketing.
- You'll be able to spot a products unique selling points (USPs) and create graphics that really sell the product so retailers can picture them in their stores both online and in physical stores.
- This will include the creation of social posts, web banners and flyers, designing email and landing page templates, creating, and amending literature items, creating sales materials (such as brochures, guides, and presentation slides), and creating animations, videos and still photography for use across multiple digital platforms and retailer websites.
- This position requires knowledge and experience within graphic design, photography, video production, and animation.
- You will need to be able to juggle multiple tasks and have excellent time management skills.
- Experience and a high level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite is essential, such asInDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro, Light Room andPhotoshop
- Experience of creating animations using After Effects and Premier Pro
- Experience in photography, including the use of Lightroom and Photoshop
- Experience of InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS skills, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, Lightroom, as well as PowerPoint and Keynote
- Photography and image retouching
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and provide consistent artwork content
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues
What you'll need to succeed
- Photography & Videography skills
- Photo and video editing skills
- Ability to sell products through great graphics / animation
- Confidence & Energy Ability to work on own initiative
- Creative Proactive with can-do attitude
- Team Player
- Highly Organised