A Credit Controller recently told me that being in debt is a bad thing… if it's such a bad thing then why does my bank say I have an 'outstanding balance'?
Late payments are one of the main reasons for cash flow difficulties in any business. That's why my client is looking for a Credit Controller to take care of reducing bad debts and improving the cash flow of the business.
The client (write a bit about the business, what sells the brand/how they stand out etc)
So what do they expect from you?
- Manage approximately 500 accounts - identifying payment patterns and maintaining accurate records
- Be proactive in chasing payments over the phone, by email or letter (remaining calm in stressful situations)
- Follow escalation processes
- Implement changes and excellent customer service
- Add more duties depending on client
You will have previous experience in Credit Control or Accounts Receivable, ideally have experience in Sage 1000, have great communication skills and have excellent Excel skills.
If you embrace being challenged beyond the norm and aren't afraid to think differently, click the 'apply now' button or get in touch with Abby on 01604 210888.