A good customer service candidate can create a memorable and personalised experience for each and every customer and is dedicated to meeting their expectations and requirements - this is exactly the type of person that this innovative company are looking for!
This is a role where you will be on the front line of a business, representing the brand delivering an extraordinary experience to every customer, so if you are available immediately, based in the St Neots area and have experience in using ERP systems, then this role could be for you!
This position will be looking to pay between £12.00ph-£14.00ph and the working hours are 8:00am-5:00pm (with an early finish on a Friday!)
In this role you will be supporting the digital and portal customers by processing ecommerce orders in the both the CRM and ERP systems. You may be supporting these customers with general questions, resolving issues and handling queries about the businesses products with the utmost care and respect. You will be an instrumental part in delivering a spectacular experience to every customer.
Daily duties in this role include:
- Processing orders within the CRM and ERP systems
- Creating new accounts for all ecommerce customers
- Creating new 'Ship To' locations for customers
- Allocating inventory for orders
- Sending finalised orders to the warehouse
- Processing credit cards for payment
- Responding to enquiries about product availability and product attributes from the website
- Modifying orders to reflect customer changes, such as inventory discrepancies
- Ensuring e-mails and integrations between the ERP system and the website are correctly providing status updates and tracking numbers
- Ensuring all order and portal acknowledgements are sent in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be detail orientated, helpful and friendly with a passion for connecting with people across all levels. You must be willing to learn the industry, along with being a fantastic communicator and personable. A knowledge of ERP systems is essential, along with Customer Service experience or previous experience in a similar role.
If you are passionate about progress and willing to go the extra mile, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!