My client based in North West Cambridge, which is a leading manufacturing company is currently seeking a Customer Services Manager in this newly created role.
In this role, you will be working with departments and manager to ensure exceptional delivery of their goods and services and ultimately strengthen their existing team of employees to maintain an excellent level of service and professionalism.
Main duties include:
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Leading and supervising team of 4 employees
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Take control and improve on bills of materials structuring and quotation process
- Attend Management meetings to regularly update Company on progress
You will have proven experience in an engineering or manufacturing business within a Customer Service environment. Those that don't have this background will not be considered for the position.
Experience working with engineering drawings and Bills of Material is highly desirable.
The role will be based on site where they provide parking.
To apply, please send your CV in Word Format to Lucy Atkin on or call on 01223237888