A genuinely exciting role has arisen within an enterprising company, who are leading the way in oral health. They are looking for a Customer Service Representative who would be integral to the continuing success of this ground-breaking Swiss company.
So, are you both flexible and adaptable and looking for the opportunity to be part of their close-knit team to deliver the very best in customer service?
This role is based in Kimbolton and looking to pay up to £20,000pa. The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service to both clients and customers with pricing, orders and queries. This is a permanent, full-time position, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm with a 1-hour lunch break.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing orders from B2B and B2C customers
- Updating and managing customer portals
- Maintaining office procedures
- Attending National Exhibitions and working on our stand
- Assisting with Student Hygiene Program and seminars
- Liaising with all levels of management and staff
- Liaising with Accounts on credit control and new account checks
- Setting up new accounts
In this role, you will need to be highly organised and detail orientated with a methodical and analytical approach. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office and experience using Sage 200 is also advantageous. Relevant product and systems training will be provided.
Other Benefits include:
- Health scheme
If you are personable and a great communicator with a passion for excellent customer service, this role may just be for you.
For more information, please call Karl on 01223 237888 or pop your CV in Word format in an e-mail