Dairy Farm Worker (Software Installation and Support Technician)
Midlands and West of England (Field Based)
If you've clicked on this advert you're probably in the farming world, which is a great start! Or you're wondering why I'm recruiting for a Dairy Farm Worker... Well read on...
For this role, technical experience is not important. The person and their background is what we are looking for. If you have any experience within the farming world, have either worked on a farm, have sold to farms or have any connection to a farm at all, I want to hear from you! Full training on the role will be provided.
What will you be doing?
- Visiting farms across the midlands and the west of England, speaking to farmers about a new farming software and implementing it on-site
- Answer questions on the farming software
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide software support to the farms when necessary
Full training will be provided.
This role is a field based role, where you will be on the road visiting dairy farms daily. You must be comfortable putting on a pair of wellies and speaking to farmers on a regular basis!
The role could suit anyone who:
- Has worked on a farm, Grown up on a farm, or someone who has previously sold to farms
- IT Savvy
- Holds a full UK Driving Licence
- Eligible to work within the UK without restrictions
Please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information.