The One Group are working with a leading manufacturer of off highway machinery and natural gas and diesel engines and are currently seeking an Development Engineer to join the Component Engineering team on a 12-month contract.
Working on different projects you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of developing exhaust aftertreatment to ensure their engines meet the latest emissions legislations.
The day-to-day duties of the Development Engineer include:
- Problem solving NPI issues and fixing technical problems
- Working through specifications and designing test requirements
- Creating and owning a design FMEA, completing the validation plan.
- Execution of Exhaust Aftertreatment & Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) System validation activities
Skills and requirements expected for the include:
- Strong technical background (technical degree preferred in mechanical, electronic, electrical, or automotive engineering) though other qualifications / experience will be considered.
- Development experience of mechanical components and systems, including both rig and complete system testing.
- Prior Exhaust Aftertreatment & DEF System development and validation experience
The company are looking to pay up to £39 per hour umbrella company contractor.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply to discuss the finer details.