Development Test Engineers who is experienced in all aspects of physical testing within a manufacturing environment I have an exciting opportunity to join an engineering company in the Huntingdon area.
The company manufacture Anthropomorphic Test Devices, also known as crash test dummies and bespoke composite panels for crash test barriers and have an opportunity for a Development Test Engineer to carry out testing and data analysis work to ensure they meet the required NCAP standards for leading car manufacturers.
Reporting directly into the Testing & Analysis Manager the day-to-day duties of the Development Test Engineer include:
- Lead the development of testing new products and materials
- Develop the capability of the Test Lab to support development of new products
- Research into new processes and test types including standards and materials
- Participate in relevant product development projects and contribute to find solutions using your experience and knowledge
- Develop the preparation of samples for both customer and in house testing
The client is looking for an experienced engineer who has lead projects and has an excellent understanding of verification and validation, experienced in the use of Data Acquisition systems and candidates experienced in bringing in new technologies and manufacturing techniques to companies.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.