We have a new opportunity within the nanotechnology space in Cambridge for an Electronics Engineer to tell you about. The role will see you focusing on the ongoing development of various electronic products and projects as they take their world leading devices into the marketplace.
The role includes:
- Electronic product design and verification
- Use of your practical electronics skills such as prototyping, soldering and jig manufacture
- Component sourcing
- RF design and Test
- Supporting other areas of the business e.g. Production testing solutions
- PCB layout design
There are quite a few Electronics Engineer vacancies around at the moment, so why is this one different? I'm going to tell you a bit about what this role will offer YOU.
- Firstly, the chance to work on cutting edge technology; the first of its kind in the commercial space
- Fun and friendly working environment with regular social events and clubs
- Good salary and share options
- Pension Plan with Employer contributions of 5% and Employee 4%
- Free breakfast!
- Private health insurance
- Income protection
- EAP scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
So, what will you be required to bring to the role?
- Good Engineering/Electronics degree (minimum 2:1) or equivalent, with solid knowledge of electronics and physics fundamentals
- Experience designing and developing electronics-based products
- Experience within an Engineering development team, working in a fast-paced R&D environment
- Knowledge of ultra-low noise signal processing techniques
- Knowledge of data acquisition techniques
- Experience in full product lifecycles, including compliance
- Simulation experience such as with MATLAB, SPICE etc.
- Software programming experience in a relevant language such as Python, C, C++
- Embedded firmware PIC, FPGA or similar
- Experience with consumer electronics and/or biomedical electronics would be a bonus
If you are reading this and curious to find out more about this forward thinking organisation, we would be delighted to have a chat with you!