Can The ONE Group facilitate your next move?
We are currently working with an established multi-office business in the banking sector. This company has a great understanding of the goals and challenges when supporting the local community with their finances. If you are looking for a hands-on role within a great working environment and the chance to be part of a progressive and hardworking team then this could be the opportunity for you.
This Facilities Assistant role is very varied with lots of scope to learn under the guidance of the Head of Facilities. This role in the past has been a gateway to progression and sideways steps in the business for ambitious and forward-thinking workers. The ideal candidate will have previous experience from working in a facilities or maintenance role.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to have a full and clean driving licence to drive the company vehicle. Heavily lifting will also be a major part of this role so you should only apply if this is something that you are going to be comfortable with.
- Effective control of the day to day running of the facilities department to include stock replenishment, stationery orders, organisation of and ensure all daily tasks are complete to allow a seamless customer service experience.
- Investigate and co-ordinate requirements for minor repairs on premises as well as general building maintenance to include liaison with external suppliers, logging action taken and completed.
- Organise index and scanning of documentation to the SBS storage facility.
- Travel across our branch network to support with minor maintenance and ad-hoc repair.
- Organise and assist in the control of deliveries for Marten House, Saffron House and ensure all deliveries are stored as required.
- Effective organisation of all meeting room bookings and diaries, to include staff areas are always clean and tidy.
- Oversee mortgage file administration and distribution within the business, reconciling files within the business and organisation of destruction when required.
- Assess, review & complete Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments as required; to include follow up report completion to the DSE Group email for any further action.
- Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Working pattern - Monday-Friday
- 23 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Staff Mortgage Benefit
- Life Assurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Quarterly Recognition Scheme
- Staff Events
This position can be accommodated on a part time or full time basis with a minimum of 3 days required.
Please apply or call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.