Wouldn't you like to work as part of a team that genuinely enjoy each other's company, support each other and share insights and ideas on a regular basis?
This growing company of almost 80 staff are looking to add another key player to the team. We are assisting them in finding a Facilities Assistant with a real can-do attitude. Someone who can pre-empt potential issues and be more pro active than reactive. You will be a strong communicator with a hands-on approach, have the ability to prioritise tasks based on their level of urgency and be adaptable when faced with challenges.
I must stress that you don't need to be ticking every box or come from a background in facilities to apply for this role, but you must have the transferable skills and eagerness to succeed in the job function. With great views from the offices, located next to several amenities and onsite underground parking your only worry will be "when can I start".
- Monitoring, maintenance and arranging repair/replacement of fixtures and fittings.
- Maintain and effectively store office equipment.
- Room set-up for internal events.
- Support reception with front of house set up/clear downs as needed
- Liaison with building management and the landlord's building maintenance service to report and expedite resolution on.
- Problem solve to manage day-to-day issues, implementing ad-hoc fixes where possible.
- Implementing planned changes to location and use of furniture, to accommodate new joiners and development of the office environment
- Manage the allocation, upkeep and usability of project rooms, ensuring efficient turnover of resources. Clear down project rooms and boards.
- Archive management: liaise with PMs to efficiently archive materials to be retained.
- Maintain the off-site document storage and on-site non-document archive.
- Assist with maintenance of the basic workshop/lab.
- Close liaison with our in-house Caterer to ensure delivery of daily cold in-house buffet lunch (and other occasional basic catering requirements) whilst achieving excellent food hygiene
- Place F&B orders as needed (currently daily)
- Maintaining accurate systems and records
- Problem resolution and procurement
IOSH qualification and Manual handling training is highly desirable.
- Salary - £22k-£25k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Group income protection insurance
- Group life assurance
- Private medical insurance - BUPA (optional)
- Pension scheme (employer contribution of 8%)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free company lunch
- Free onsite parking
- Casual dress code