The ONE Group are delighted to be partnering with an ambitious SME, who have some ambitious growth plans for the coming years with a number of acquisitions on the horizon.
Following the upcoming retirement of their current Finance Lead, they are now long look out for a commercially minded and passionate accountant to join them in a varied and engaging Financial Controller position.
Reporting into the Company Directors and managing a team to 2 long serving Accounts Assistants, duties in the role will include:
- Overseeing and developing company accounting and control processes.
- Providing board members with accurate and timely financial information (P&L, balance sheets, cashflow statements etc.)
- Supporting the formulation of annual budgets.
- Reviewing potential acquisition opportunities.
- Managing and developing the finance team.
- Liaising with external accountants on various matters.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally be an experienced accountant with a background of working within a SME (ideally one which has encountered growth during your tenure). Qualifications aren't essential, however a background in team management is.
The salary for the role is paying between £40,000 & £45,000 per annum, in addition to this the employer are happy for a hybrid working week to be included with the role (3 days office based, 2 days from home a week).
For more information about the role or to see a full job description, please contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group on or apply now.