Global Congress Project Manager (Pharmaceuticals)
12 month contract
Macclesfield (remote based to begin with)
If you have previous experience in leading and organising pharmaceutical congress and you would like to bring your skills to a global, science-led bio-pharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines then this could be an exciting opportunity for you. Operating in over 100 countries, their innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
What to expect from the position;
- Build and lead global internal and external teams for each project, with clear understanding of roles and responsibilities and deliverables of each team member. This includes constant management within the project teams to understand underlying issues/needs, and proactively engaging customers in development or identification of solutions, products or services and sharing best practice where possible. Management of change/scope of the project to ensure that all deliverables are met with little impact to the delivery or budget
- Overall responsibility for Regulatory Compliance Meeting Sign Off procedures with Global/Region and Host Country to ensure all relevant rules for all logistical/meeting content elements are adhered to. Subject expert of processes, compliance and meeting standards
- Overall lead of congress activity which includes exhibition, satellite symposia, Rep and MSL management, congress sponsorship, and management of the add on meeting schedule.
- Key point of contact on a day to day basis with external suppliers and working within established packages of service and framework agreements/negotiated rates as set out by client requirements.
- Project management of the congress meeting budget working with the Therapeutic Area Director Collaboration with the R&D meetings team to ensure one way of working and to drive efficiencies
What you'll need;
- Previous experience of organising pharmaceutical congresses.
- The is a global role and can be very busy so flexibility on working hours will be needed
- Travel involved, International and Europe
- Understanding of pharma codes, i.e. EFPIA, ABPI
If you feel this opportunity would suit you or you would like to learn more, please get in contact on 01733 234000 or email me
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.