Global PR Manager
My London based client are a global leader in industrial software, drives digital transformation for industrial organisations managing complex operational processes. With over 6,000 employees at 90 locations in more than 40 countries their cloud-enabled operational data management, combined with software that spans design, engineering and operations, asset performance, monitoring and control solutions delivers proven business value and outcomes to over 20,000 customers worldwide.
This brand new Global PR Manager position will initially be on a temporary basis but will look to develop into a full time position for the right candidate.
What You'll Do
As Global PR Manager at you will:
- Facilitate ongoing, 2-way dialogue between the company and the global press
- Work to build awareness for the company and their technology and products
- Co-ordinate with and prepare senior leaders and SME's for interviews, thought leadership and briefings
- Work closely with and support regional field/product marketing teams
- Manage external global agency relationships
- Manage international PR agencies to ensure that they are delivering the appropriate PR and media relations support that will help create awareness for the company and keep them top of mind as well as continue to build press relationships in the region. Meet regularly with the agencies to ensure that they are meeting their KPIs as set.
- Work closely with colleagues in the Global External Communications team and marketing teams; join team and planning meetings where appropriate
What You'll Need
- Good existing relationships with the technology media
- Minimum of 4 years of PR/ communications experience with enterprise software and/or technology - in-house or agency-side
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an outstanding ability to translate technology features into business benefits/outcomes.
- The confidence, comfort and instinct required to interact with and drive consensus across multiple stakeholders, including executives
- Quick learner who can take direction and complete projects independently and proficient in handling multiple assignments from conception to completion, delivering documented results
For more information or to see a full job spec, please apply now or contact Harry Bragg at The ONE Group for more information.