Head of Software Engineering
An innovative and growing technology company based in the heart of Cambridges Tech Hub, has continued to revolutionise the renewable energy industry.
It is no surprise that due to the climate crisis accelerating, people are making more conscious decisions about choosing renewable energy as their main source of power. My client has developed a real-time platform to manage energy assets and is designed to be used globally.
Due to continued success, they are seeking a hands-on born leader to manage the Engineering function and guide a small number of engineering teams forward.
Not only will you be a confident problem solver, but you will also possess:
- Extensive Java development experience
- Proven experience developing teams, including recruitment and learning & development
- Strong working experience with Kubernetes
- A history of developing software within cloud environments
We're looking for someone with technical leadership skills, the ability to hit the ground running and the desire to really make a difference with the current technology function.
Not only will you be working in a fun, family like culture but you will also receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits, such as:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental & Optical health plans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Long service award
- Plus, much more!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Danielle at The ONE Group.