Infrastructure Support Engineer
Up to £55,000/annum
Royston - hybrid working
Another day, another opportunity with a business that has its people and clients in at its heart. You don't believe me? Just ask 98% of their customers and employees.
Is that not enough? How about decades of being at the forefront of advancement in technology, using ingenuity to build a positive future?
Now that I have your attention, how does the sound of joining a high performing team responsible with server infrastructures and software systems in live environments, deploying and oprating a variety of systems on-prem and cloud? How about working closely with architects to implement new IT technologies?
What do you need in order to join them?
- previous experience of handling migration activities, ideally including on cloud (Azure)
- experience/understading of virtualisation technologies (VMWare)
- Windows / Office 365
What do you get if you join them?
- great working environment
- performance-based bonus scheme
- private medical insurance
- life and income protection insurance
Plus many more standard and optional benefits
Apply now to find out more!