This interim role will start before Christmas and will last at run for at least 6 months, maybe longer and there could also be a chance that it could become permanent.
The successful candidate will take on responsibility for one specific business unit's accounts and duties will include;
- Business partnering with key stakeholders & link to wider business
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack for business units and cost centres
- Accounts analysis, including variances and trends
- Report and analysis of capital expenditure and intercompany processing
- Complete ad hoc analysis requests for the business unit stakeholders and operational boards
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Project work
- Cost analysis review
- Supporting annual audit process
The successful candidate will have proven experience producing management accounts and will have advanced Excel skills and the ability to work to challenging deadlines.
This role will be site-based and will start as soon as possible.
Working in a friendly team in a company that is really going places, interviews are taking place imminently.
Send your CV for immediate consideration.