This company is at the front line of the thermal imaging industry. They are in need of a Junior Electronics Engineer to join their very busy research and development department. There are no boundaries when it comes to recognising and encouraging outstanding performance and ability.
- Feasibility studies for new products
- Up-keep and maintenance of existing product designs
- Circuit design
- PCB layout
- Production support and product approval for EMC and low voltage devices
- Precision and video rate analogue design
- Small motor control and power supply design
- Digital design
What is required
- Strong Degree in Electronics or Physics along with excellent A' Levels
- Passion for Engineering
- 1 year's experience in circuit design
- Ability to work in different areas
In return you will get a very competitive salary, fantastic pension scheme, monthly staff company lunches, social events, variable starting and finishing times, life assurance.
If you have a passion for engineering and are looking to progress your career in a rewarding working environment then please get in contact.