Role: Marketing Executive
Sector: Motor Sport
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
London & Buckinghamshire
In this role you would be responsible for supporting marketing and brand strategy implementation for a prestigious brand in a sought-after industry!
Reporting to the Head of Brand Strategy, you will support the execution of the marketing plans and brand proposition across all digital and physical touch points, helping grow the brand, drive customer acquisition and deliver revenue with the wider team.
You will own various level of project management in B2B and B2C marketing led projects.
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive who understands the luxury marketplace with experience in sport or automotive or F1 as a bonus.
The position lives within the central Marketing team and collaborates with colleagues across Communications, Partnerships and Commercial.
What you'll need...
You will be confident in developing and executing marketing plans across all internal and external digital and physical touch points and helping run successful events. You will have proven experience of working within a creative organisation, where everyone is hands-on, and where the focus is on getting the job done. You will have an instinctive knowledge of what a modern and relevant brand feels like and how to engage internal and external teams to deliver it.
You'll definitely need recent experience of working in fast-paced digitally focused growth businesses, ideally in Luxury Consumer Goods and/or Automotive. You will also have worked for a brand with a strong focus on customer experience and/or customer acquisition
What you'll do...
- Support the Head of Brand of Strategy by project managing brand campaigns and special projects to drive ambitious customer engagement and growth strategy.
- Execution of the marketing plans across all internal and external touch points.
- Be a brand guardian ensuring all activation is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice.
- Supporting the Head of Brand Strategy in new business opportunities, preparing sales narratives, developing ideations and creating the respective content.
- Develop relationship and engage colleagues to ensure alignment in marketing, events and editorial calendars.
- Manage and own the overarching marketing calendar.
- Deliver post campaign analysis documents.