This is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of a team who are at the forefront of designing and bringing to market the most innovative products out there!
You'll be working on projects in the medical, industrial and consumer sectors and be able to work with clients from start-ups through to global market leaders. As part of an energetic and widely experienced mechanical engineering and product design team, you'll also have the opportunity to learn from some world-class engineers and develop your skills and experience.
To succeed in this position, you'll need to have a genuine passion for technology. Customers demand a combination of innovation, flexibility and technical excellence to meet their requirements and tight development timescales. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will work across the product development lifecycle, from new concept generation and technology validation, through prototyping and full product development, to transfer to manufacture.
We're looking for...
- An impressive degree in a relevant engineering discipline, perhaps a PhD
- At least 2-3 years' electro-mechanical industry experience
- Mechanical design experience including NPD, ideally with medical device development experience
- Analytical skills employing tools such as FEA, COMSOL, MATLAB and MATHCAD
- CAD design experience (preferably SolidWorks and/or CREO)
- You enjoy working within multidisciplinary teams and multi-task across projects
For more experienced candidates, you might have the following experience:
We'd love to have a chat with anyone who would like to chat about the role. Apply now and we will be in touch!