You are probably working within an organisation where you deal with a variety of individuals on a daily basis - you were probably recruited to work in a KPI driven, customer service role but find you spend more of your time upselling, gaining new contacts and developing long term relationships.
This newly created account manager position will be joining an experienced, close knit team - support will always be on hand to assist you when needed. If you have a passion for renovations, niche building projects this position will appeal to you even more - our client is a highly reputable, quality over quantity sustainable construction and renovation consultancy.
On a weekly basis you'll focus on;
- Expanding the current pipeline and sales opportunities via new business development and account management.
- Ensure new jobs are quoted in a timely manner
- Provide technical advice to projects (full training will be given)
- Report back on competitor's activity to senior management
- Liaising with onsite contractors and engineers to book project work
- Assist in the management of subcontractors
This position is offered on a permanent basis, Starting Salary £22,000 -£25,000 with OTE £29,000 uncapped
For a more comprehensive job spec and confidential conversation please apply and contact Karl at The ONE Group.