When opportunities like this come around, you better move fast, if not you'll be left behind!
We are working with one of the fastest growing food manufacturing business in the UK. Their growth last year doubled - even during a pandemic. WHAT! With the world stuck in neutral, waiting for Boris to show us the GO sign.
This business produced results nothing short of phenomenal and they show no signs of slowing down.
Additional site facilities, new product lines & new opportunities all in abundance.
They pride themselves on offering a fantastic culture for their employees. With profit shares, a state-of-the-art shiny facility, subsidised dining and fancy coffee machines that give Starbucks a run for their money.
Due to their impressive growth, this business is now looking for an NPD Technologist to join their thriving New Product Development team.
- Support site teams for Pre-Productions & Launches
- Communicate with suppliers for raw materials and clarify technical information.
- Gather information and complete customer product submissions.
- Calculate theoretical nutrition data and health scores.
- Identify when a product is outside nutritional guidelines and work with NPD manager and chef to rectify.
- Benchmark shopping for internal & customer meetings is completed on time and in full
- Provide outline QAS with customer agreed points of interest.
- Review chef concepts and provide practical and creative input to support the development of the best product, best price within manufacturing capabilities.
- Attend factory trials for the NPD and EPD
- Accurate concept and process handover.
Would someone who:
- Is naturally organised and accurate.
- Is both analytical and practical - happy to be hands on
- Enjoys collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Likes problem solving and change.
- Is comfortable with pressure and deadlines.
- Quickly learns from experience and adapt.
- Has a passion and interest for all things foodie, including restaurant and retail trends, packaging innovation and new ingredients.
Click the link to apply, shortlisting begins immediately.
For any more information please get in touch with Aisha @ The One Group on 01733 234000