Office Manager required for a busy and professional office, based in Lynchwood, Peterborough. A team of friendly individuals are looking forwards to someone coming into this role to organise the office to ensure it runs smoothly. So far, they have done a great job but this newly created role will make life for them a lot easier and you will be welcomed with open arms!
If you fancy setting up a new job, doing things your way whilst organising, overseeing projects and keeping a team of receptionists/administrators happy then this is a good opportunity to join a company who are currently fabulous at what they do!
This will be a busy role and you will have to wear a number of different hats but as an experienced Office Manager who will already know this better than me! To give you an idea of daily tasks I have listed some below:
- Oversee company projects
- Implement new processes and documentation
- Run all office administration
- Support the marketing team when required with various projects they have running
- Oversee the receptionists and cover when required
- Ensure the office is run to a high standard
- Meeting deadlines
- Speaking to suppliers
- Costing projects
- Cross checking pricing and services for all suppliers
- Organising any emergency situations
- Ensuring all correspondence is handled in the correct manner and on time
- Support HR with staffing issues, such as interviews, absences, new starter onboarding, holidays etc
- Stock control
- Office attendance register
- Ensure the office and staff are compliant at all times
- Oversee all health and safety elements to the office
- Create staff communication channel
- Set up new starters within the business
- Issue car parking permits
- Offer support to all teams if required
- Work as a team and encourage other to do the same
- Look after guests coming to the office
- Handle important and confidential correspondence
- Complete the staff register daily
- Overseeing new clients to the business to ensure they are handled correctly and set up on the system.
I hope the above appeals to you to learn more about the role please send me your CV but clicking the apply now button and I will be in touch.
Ideally I am looking to speak to experienced Office Managers but if you can demonstrate you have the transferrable skills to successfully set up a new Office Manager role, implement your changes and maintain a smooth running office I would like to hear about it.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to speaking soon