Are you looking to join a company who has been a leader in its industry for over 65 years?
A brand-new opportunity has arisen to join a growing team in this leading global manufacturer based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for people who can provide exceptional support within the team, ensuring their dates management and holding suppliers accountable for accurate stable dates.
This role needs an experienced Order Fulfilment Planner to join this thriving team on a temporary basis for 6 months initially. The hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm and this position will look to pay between £20,000-£22,000pa. This position will initially be hybrid working from home and in the office, however following more relaxed COVID restrictions, will eventually be office based full-time.
Key aspects of this role will include:
- Reviewing system suggestions
- Comparing forecasts
- Placing purchase orders on suppliers
- Transferring stock to replenish the appropriate warehouse
- Making suggestions on stocking strategies - working alongside the warehouse operations manager
- Managing dates and risks - working to identify problem areas and identifying corrective actions
- Ensuring suppliers provide order confirmations within 48 hours and chasing those that are missing
- Manage date commitments from suppliers - monitoring changes and ensuring dates are reflected correctly in the system
- Ensuring suppliers with frequent date changes, missing promised dates and late communication have a performance review to ensure improvements
The ideal candidate will have purchasing or production planning experience of 1 year or more, along with fantastic organisational skills and excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels. Good Microsoft Excel skills is essential, ideally with the ability to analyse and present data.
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!