The One Group are on the look out for a part time Payroll Administrator to join an extremely well known business in Peterborough. You will be working very closely with the HR team and reporting into the Head of HR Operations, in order to prepare the data for the monthly payroll process.
You will sit within an open plan office and so have exposure to all of the teams within the business, which provides the social aspect of working but also gives you experienced people to lean on when support is needed. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a buzzing office, but if you are looking for a bit more work life balance, there is also hybrid working available.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the payroll and benefits function for approximately 260 employee's
- Create and collate reports from the HR system and send to the outsourced payroll bureau, ensuring accurate salaries for all employee's
- To be aware and keep up to date of current payroll legislation, including employment law, such as SSP, Maternity, Paternity, Redundancy and National Insurance
- Provide guidance and resolutions to payroll queries
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a Payroll Administrator role, where you have had to provide reports to an outsourced payroll bureau, to ensure you can hit the ground running. You will need to have a proactive approach to all work, with the ability to embrace change whilst remaining organised and structured through day to day responsibilities.
In return for the above responsibilities and traits, you will see the following benefits:
- Generous salary of up to £30,000 pro rata
- Hybrid Working
- 20% Staff Discount
- Westfield Health cash plan
- Access to other employee benefits and discounts
If this is a position you would be interested in hearing more about, or would like to be put forward for the role, please contact Katherine Pearl at The One Group.