Working in the Partner Services Team you will be responsible for leading the delivery of several important supplier relationships within the team as well as providing account support to the team's global partners.
- Work alongside the senior partner manager to support the delivery of contractual assets and industry leading activations for key global partners.
- Lead, nurture and grow key supplier relationships with the team.
- Oversee effective team administration from budgeting through to ticketing, reporting and post-campaign analysis of partnership activation programmes.
- Provide weekly reports to partners highlighting status of various workstreams and projects.
- Collaborate with Partners on the development and timely approval of marketing collateral, ensuring it is consistent with the teams' image and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to effectively utilise data & insights to assist Partners in optimising partnership activity and maximise engagement.
- Manage internal relationships with the communications, digital, social and content teams to embed the partnership programmes into the heart of the business.
- Update internal stakeholders to ensure they are kept abreast of Partner initiatives and programmes.
- Support in the organisation and delivery of partner focused events, working closely with the wider guest services team.
- Possible travel to sporting events worldwide (depending on partner programmes), to support the delivery events for partners across the Formula One Race calendar.
What we are looking for
- 1-2 years' experience of working in marketing, ideally for a rights holder or agency.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- An adaptable, collaborative and solutions-focused mindset.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A desire to learn, develop with the team and have a lot of fun along the way!
Where would the role be based: Silverstone predominantly with occasional travel to London. Commutable from Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire and Milton Keynes.
Role Type: This is a contract role with full term to be defined.