I am currently looking to recruit a forward thinking and proactive payroll administrator to join a large and growing business within the experienced payroll team. This role would be based in their head office in Peterborough, on a full time permanent basis.
There is the opportunity to make a real impact within this role and the chance to continue on your career development through continuous training and support. The payroll administrator role will be varied and fast paced and include the following responsibilities:
- Process monthly payroll accurately
- Ensure all month and annual returns, submissions and payments relating to specific accounts payroll taxes/deductions and pensions are up to date
- Discuss payroll amendments and queries, timetables and deadlines with clients and assist in payroll query resolution
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a busy payroll team to ensure you can work well under pressure, have strong IT and systems skills including excel and be a team player helping other members of the team when needed.
The benefits for this opportunity are very generous, including:
- Competitive annual salary of up to £25,000
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gym memberships, holidays and care leasing
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Potential for hybrid working
You will be joining an exciting and expanding business, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today and speak to Katherine Pearl at The One Group.