Process Technologist! An integral role which allows both the Development Kitchen and Production line to work collaboratively together. Responsible for ensuring new products make a smooth transition from trial and testing to full production.
But you are already working as a Process Technologist and have been for some time. So, I didn't need to tell you any of that.
Perhaps you are looking for role with more responsibility, an opportunity to manage direct reports. The natural progression for your career, which your current employer is unable to offer.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of NPD, in ensuring the factory processes are fit for purpose and can deliver customer requirements.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring approval of trial products and updating internal teams of the outcome.
- Carrying out post-trial tasks.
- Managing recipes.
- Ensuring full training and support is provided to your direct reports.
- Regular review of products and materials.
- Overlooking the artwork and photography
- Visiting potential suppliers.
The successful hire will already demonstrate:
- An understanding of Food Hygiene, ideally alongside a relevant HNC/HND.
- Experience of improving a manufacturing processes.
- Recent knowledge of food processes and equipment.
If you are interested in the opportunity and want to work collaboratively with this organisation and their customers to deliver all round excellence.
Please give me a call on 07568136909 or alternatively click the link below to apply.