We're currently working with the leading manufacturer of industrial braking systems! Enjoying excellent success even during the COVID climate due to their ability to maintain supply and delivery to their customers on a global basis. No mean feat and certainly something inspiring on what has been achieved.
Part of a larger group, the wider business operates across 70 countries across the world with a reputation of quality, service and delivery.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a Production Engineer to join a team of 4 Production Engineers to provide an efficient service to manufacturing, production and handling being responsible for maintaining a supply of tools, CNC Programs and equipment to ensure production is effective and efficient.
The day to day duties of the Production Engineer include:
* Determine manufacturing methods of new products
* Design jigs, fixtures and tooling equipment for production
* Offline programming of CNC Machines using CAM systems (preferably NX, although other softwares will be considered)
* Lead the introduction of new machine tools, supporting the shop floor during initial periods
For the Production Engineer we are looking for:
* Competent in programming CNC Machines tools with CAM softwares
* A sound understanding of metal cutting, turning, milling and drilling
* Experienced in process planning products through the manufacturing processes
* Experienced working to ISO 9001:2015 standards
The role will be joining the Production Engineering team provisionally working a days shift.
So let's recap; you're an experienced Production Engineer who is competent in the Offline programming of CNC machines, designing the likes of jigs and fixtures for production and competent in improving production processes looking to work for a company who sell their products globally then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.