We are partnering with an established company who are market leaders in the design and manufacture of connectivity solutions.
If you are and experienced Project Manager with a passion for innovation, this role offers the opportunity to deliver complex projects right across the development cycle.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for
- Managing and reporting on progress made and forecasting future timescales
- Managing and enhancing the dleivery efficiency of projects
- Taking ownership and management of all cross-functional project workstreams
- Liasing with key stakeholders
- Assist in the continuos improvement of product development processes
What will you bring?
- Understanding or hands on experience in product development (hardware, embdedded software and FPGA)
- Previous experience as a project manager in a technical working environment
- Working knowledge of Agile processes
- Passion for delivering projects into the market
What will you get?
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme with either 6% or 7% company contribution depending on the employee contribution.
- Optional private medical insurance
- Life assurance (at 4x annual salary)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Free parking
For immediate consideration, apply today or if you'd like some more information, then contact Ricardo at The ONE Group on 01223237888.
The ONE Group are always on the lookout for great candidates, and we know referrals can be a great way to assist people in their job search. Whether it's a friend, family member or even a colleague, we would love for you to recommend them to us! If your referral is successfully placed, you will be rewarded with vouchers of your choice!