The One Group are working with an SME production company in Bedfordshire who are seeking a time served Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The company provide embedded computing products such as Storage Modules, Ethernet Switches and precision rotary switches into the Military, Aerospace, Medical and Commercial markets to name a few.
Founded in 1960 the company are located in Bedford where they specialise in the design and manufacture of embedded computer platforms. Due to expansion, they are seeking a Project Manager who is experienced in the manufacturing field who is experienced in managing a number of projects covering the design, development and manufacturing phases.
The day-to-day duties of the Project Manager include:
- Manage all aspects of the project from order placement through to delivery/customer acceptance.
- Create and deliver project plans using MS Project and make appropriate changes to projects due to requirements.
- Arrange and chair project review meetings with the customer.
- Provide necessary documentation deliverable to the customer by working with internal department ensuring compliance of customers SOW is met.
- Ensure any export regulations are met and manage customer returns for upgrade, re-work or warranty repairs.
What we are looking for:
- Industry recognised qualification in project management
- Experienced in managing multiple projects within a manufacturing/production environment
- Strong communicator who is able to deliver clear and concise instructions
- Analytical with the ability to interpret information quickly
The role would suit an experienced project manager who can manage multiple projects at once within a manufacturing/production environment who can lead projects from cradle to grave who is looking to join a company who are looking to grow over the next few years.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.