Purchase Ledger Assistant
This client rewards people who make a difference. They offer plenty of development opportunities and offer a collaborative team and culture to help build your career.
They are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their dynamic Accounts Department. If you are a great team player, have a good work ethic and have experience in high volume invoice processing then keep reading!
As the Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Process order invoices, ensuring authorisations are obtained
- Process month end journals
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Deal with enquiries both externally and internally
- Complete month end reporting procedures
- Manage coding of non-purchase invoices
And any other duties that will need completing to ensure the efficient running of the Accounts Department.
Your experience will look like the following:
- Knowledge of all aspects of purchase ledger procedures
- 2 to 3 years' experience of working in an active environment
- Have worked with an ERP system
- Hold good IT skills, including Excel
If you are looking for a business that wants to invest in your career and develop your skills in a hard-working, vibrant environment, click the 'apply now' button or get in touch with Abby on 01604 210888.