This client has had a great year and the next few are only going to get better and better.
They currently have an opportunity for someone with experience of purchase ledger to join their friendly finance team in a busy role that could lead to a more as the future unfolds.
Working in a small and friendly team you will report to the Finance Manager the duties will include;
- Matching invoices, purchase orders and delivery notes and adding to the system
- Processing new supplier details and ensuring current information is up to date and correct
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to resolve queries and escalate if appropriate
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Handling incoming calls and working closely with procurement team
- Ad hoc duties
This role will suit someone who has proven experience in purchase ledger and enjoys being busy. As well as having strong IT skills the right person will enjoy communicating with people at all levels and be articulate and have a keen eye for detail.
If you are studying towards your AAT qualification, study support will be provided after completion of your probation period.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a business that is thriving and if you want to develop in future, the opportunities will be available.
Send your CV for immediate consideration, interviews taking place imminently.