Our client, who has a large presence within the Health Industry, is looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join their expanding team near Royston.
This is not your average role, it will involve working for a company that serves customers in large public-sector organisations as well as small and medium sized businesses, globally. Your role will be varied and rewarding.
Your duties are, but not limited to;
- Managing purchasing inbox
- Raising purchase orders
- Raising orders for stock transfers between locations
- Liaising with new forwarders for quotes, document responses and compare against existing forwarders
- Main point of contact for delivery issues
- Making claims against transport companies for damaged or missing shipment claims
- Updating raw materials tracker monthly and make sure that all item receipts have been completed.
If you someone who has been in a Purchasing role for few years, you are detail oriented, have great organisational, decision-making, and administrative skills this role may just be for you.
Job type: Permanent, Monday- Friday 07:30- 16:30
This role will attract salary up to £28,000, free lunch and on-site parking.
For more information please call Inga on 01223 237888.