The One Group are proud to be working with an ambitious business who are growing rapidly, they have a fantastic opening for an experienced Purchasing Manager to manage and develop their current long standing purchasing team.
Within this role you will be required to manage and develop the current purchasing processes and ensure they run smoothly.
- You will be responsible and accountable for the purchase of materials, goods and services to ensure manufacturing and operational projects are met within set times.
- Negotiate and develop supplier relationships, whilst reviewing and implementing strategic plans to ensure quality, price and delivery times are met.
- Manage a small established team and maintain communication within all departments.
- Purchase materials for manufacturing of items within set times for production.
- Coach and develop the current team to ensure objectives are met whilst setting KPIS and reviewing performance.
- To be part of the senior management team to ensure company wide initiatives to ensure company success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skill's
- Experience within purchasing materials and goods for manufacturing
- Have experience within people management
- Experience of working closely with suppliers and internal timelines on projects.
- Brilliant negotiation skills
This role is within a business that are growing at a rapid rate and have excelled due to their on going ambition, you will have full autonomy within this role and the opportunity to make a contribute to company goals.
This role offers a competitive salary, excellent bonus scheme and brilliant pension scheme along with other brilliant benefits.