Multiple Possible Locations - Liverpool, Manchester, Cambridge, Ascot
£50,000 - £55,000
This is truly not a role to be missed. And you won't find it anywhere else!
A role that I am very excited to exclusively bring to market and I'm sure will be a dream role for someone out there.
- International engineering consultancy with a global footprint
- Sustainability is a key driver
- High-end consultancy projects
- Brand-new role due to retirement of a contractor
- Full time and part time options available
- Significant growth opportunities
An international, multi-disciplined engineering consultancy with a huge focus on sustainability are currently looking to bring in their next QHSE Manager. This position has come on the market due to a long-standing contractor retiring after many years of service.
The role will involve providing consultative advice to their prestigious client base, which are a mixture of the food & beverage industry, energy & environment and marine services. Don't worry, you don't need to be a specialist in all three! Ideally you will be a specialist in food & beverage (particularly dairy & beer) but we can also consider candidates from the other specialisms.
You will find yourself in a customer-facing advisory position, making recommendations around safety risks to existing and prospect clients. Site visits (15% of time) will be involved, as well as office work and work from home flexibility. We are looking for a dynamic H&S professional, who has the charisma to bring the role to life. "Stuffed shirts" need not apply!
The projects involved will be enough to keep anyone interested - lots of food and beverage businesses turn to this consultancy for guidance on building new sites. Your role will be the advise of the potential H&S risks of these greenfield sites. Therefore, some construction knowledge/background will be required. Bonus for previous experience launching greenfield sites!
What will you need?
- CDM (Construction Design & Management) experience - essential
- Health & Safety background within food & beverages (1), energy & environment (2) or marine (3)
- Dynamic and charismatic personality with ability to bring subject matter to life
- NEBOSH qualification
It's a role that is sure to gather interest. Why not get your CV in first?
For more information please contact The ONE Group's Technical Division on 01733 234000.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.