Regulatory Reporting Analyst
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst, to join our client on a permanent basis.
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the assigned regulatory reporting suite and KPI analysis of the business, providing support on key corporate projects and insight for monthly management reporting.
- To ensure assigned regulatory returns are produced on an accurate and timely basis and submitted on or before their due date.
- To assist with the interpretation of regulatory authorities' rules and regulations as they apply to the business generally and specifically it's reporting requirements.
KPI Reporting and monthly data analysis:
- To ensure all KPI information and data analysis is produced and completed in an accurate and timely basis.
- To produce and review risk and other key ratios
- Implement analytical reviews on assigned portfolios as required
- Assisting with monthly management accounts
- Proactively look for emerging trends within the data, conduct reconciliations and prepare data listings used in the preparation of the monthly and statutory accounts.
- Provision and insight into the Monthly Finance reporting on the assigned Lending and Deposit portfolios.
- Provide support for corporate projects impacting the current and future Regulatory reporting framework to ensure project milestones are achieved
This role requires a good understanding of regulatory reporting and the ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3+ years of operating in a financial sector with oversight to regulatory reporting. As well as;
- Working towards a financial designation (CMA, AAT, CA or equivalent).
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of working with large/complex data sets with the ability to present reports and information in a variety of ways
- Customer and delivery focused, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please contact Abby on 01604 210888 or via email .
Alternatively hit the 'apply now' button below.