Located in Central Cambridge, this college is amongst the oldest of the University of Cambridge colleges, and whilst being steeped in rich history, they also look to constantly to innovate and improve.
As the Senior Bursar's Assistant, you will be integral to the smooth running of this organisation, working collaboratively with all departments across the organisation. You will have real variety in your day-to-day as you engage with internal senior stakeholders as well as key contacts outside of the organisation.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Providing exceptional administrative support to the Senior Bursar and other departments where required
- Arranging meetings and minute taking
- Updating and maintaining a record of all paperwork
- Liaising across all departments and with professional advisors
- Managing the Senior Bursar's diary
The salary range for this position is £36,000 - £38,000 per annum (FTE), and the position is available on a full-time or part-time basis (4 days per week), and also offers hybrid working options.
With the central location you will be spoiled for choice when popping out for lunch, or you might decide take advantage of the free lunch on offer in the canteen, giving you exposure to the diverse and welcoming college.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please reach out to Hannah on 01223 237888.