Senior Electrical and Control Systems Engineer
Competitive Salary + Car/Car Allowance
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical and Controls Systems Engineer to join a truly fantastic client of ours who is at the top of their
game! The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the integrity, reliability and safety of the Control Systems and Electrical Equipment, including equipment strategy and day to day maintenance. This role has 4 direct reports.
- The Safety, integrity and reliability of the power distribution and control systems equipment
- Being the Duty Holder for all the HV & LV power distribution network and control systems
- Setting site policies and standards with respect to Electrical and Control Systems equipment
- Site DSEAR standards and compliance
- To take charge of the teams compliance
- The testing of electrical equipment
- Setting site standards, equipment strategy and capital replacement plans for all Control Systems and Electrical equipment.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous food manufacturing or FMCG experience
- Relevant Engineering/Technical degree or equivalent qualifications
- Leadership experience
- Budget management experience
This is the chance to work for a company who truly look after their employees and provides an outstanding benefits package. The opportunities for personal development and progression they offer are only limited by what you want to do!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply with an up to date CV or if you would like further detail or have questions to ask please give Taylor Reade a call on 01733 234000.