Senior Event Marketing Executive
Up to £30k DOE
**Maternity Cover 9-12 month contract**
This is a varied role and a fantastic opportunity for a marketeer who would thrive on the opportunity to develop and manage event marketing plans across all key audiences. You will assist with the marketing of 6 large scale events held in a variety of locations across the UK.
Working on behalf of a global, Peterborough based organisation, we're looking for an experienced marketeer to join an incredible team in helping to create and promote unmissable in-person, large scale events for the company's special interest markets.
The Senior Marketing Event Executive supports Head of Consumer Event Marketing by executing the most influential event marketing and communication plans to our specialist communities. On top of that, key aspects of the role include:
- Brief and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, emails, social messaging, website content and event creative to drive site visits through to ticket conversions.
- Generate innovative new ways to reach specialist audiences.
- Manage the marketing budget and spend across multiple platforms.
- Identifying possible marketing partnership opportunities to expand reach.
- Liaise with internal teams, external agencies, suppliers and freelancers.
- Gathering analytics and analysis from marketing campaigns.
Key experience needed for the role:
- Core marketing skills including hands-on digital expertise
- Well versed in social media and can demonstrate knowledge in this area
- Experience of working on campaign design and delivery
- A 'hands on' approach with a pro-active attitude
- Excellent PC skills (especially Excel, Word, Adobe Photoshop and Power Point).
- Great teamwork skills. Working in close partnership with everyone involved in the event is vital, so being a team player is a key quality.
Clean driving licence
For more information about the role or to speak to someone about your suitability, please apply now or contact Harry Bragg at The ONE Group.