Senior Software Engineer
Remote - Cambridge
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
An innovative and growing technology company based in the heart of Cambridge's Tech Hub, has continued to revolutionise the renewable energy industry.
It is no surprise that due to the climate crisis accelerating, people are making more conscious decisions about choosing renewable energy as their main source of power. My client has developed a real-time platform to manage energy assets and is designed to be used globally.
Sitting within their Engineering Team, you will be building software that will support the energy transition, from the ground up. Working within an Agile environment, in a small autonomous team you will be building software that is scalable, secure and of high quality.
Not only will you be a team player, but you will also possess:
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience with Java
- Front-end experience (React, Typescript)
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- A strong passion for test driven development and broadening your knowledge
Not only will you be working in a fun, family like culture but you will also receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits, such as:
- Flexible working (fully remote option is available)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental & Optical health plans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Long service award!?
- Plus much more!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Danielle Brown at The ONE Group.